[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Float

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <proudk9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 11:28:09 -0800

But, I don't see any need for national promotion of our
breed. PETA is losing, dogs are more popular than ever, the
shepherd is one of the top three most popular breeds with
AKC, and we have people always asking for puppies.

Live is good, and it is already 78 degrees today.

Evan

It is 7.8 degrees here also. Nice today!

What's wrong with Pita??? I like them occasionally. Open one
end with a knife and put in some meat and cheese, may a
little lettuce. A good lunch!

Oh, PETA.

The problem many causes have is that they cannot stay on a
reasonable course. They have to try for more and more
attention and they end up moving to an illegitimate extreme.
That which was about a nice and fuzzy kitten becomes more
and more extreme until it is ultra-radical and any seed of
truth that it contained in the beginning is lost to the
error of extremism. In the end, there is no kitten, just the
lion that eats the cause. They destroy themselves!

The best we can do and hope for is to help PETA, HSUS and
their like, stand to defend their craziness while their lion
eats them!

Stormy is our Lion director and doing a great job of it!

Dave

---
is active.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html