[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD Educational Video - You Set the Price!!!!

  • From: "Jack Kilgour" <jackkilgour@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:10:20 -0700

Dear German Shepherd Dog Fanciers,
If and when you have 5 minutes, PLEASE check out the link below.  You can
become a "GSDC of Canada Education Platinum Partner" by supporting our 2011
National Education Series.  The GSDC of Canada is offering the fancy an
opportunity to purchase our 1st ever educational DVD at a price YOU can
afford!!!

There is NO minimum dollar value we're setting - and in this economy we think
that gesture could not be more timely.

The link takes you to the donation page - but the "message"....the opportunity
to support the greater cause is in the secondary link found at the bottom of
that first page.  We are in this with drive, passion and a vision, and we
invite you to come onboard!

This idea.......this endeavor..... is "For our People - For the Future of Our
Breed!!!!"

http://www.bcgsdc.ca/platinumpartner.html

Jack Kilgour
Education Chair, GSDC of Canada