[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD Club of Central Indiana April 10 & 11, 2010 Show Information New Hotel Location!!

  • From: "Kelly Broadus" <kbroadus17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:14:42 -0500

Hi all! I wanted to inform you all of our upcoming shows in Indiana on =
April 10th & 11th, 2010.  We have a new Hotel location this year and =
excited to see you all.  Below is the information for the show.  The =
premium lists have went out so if you haven't received one and would =
like one please send me an e-mail and I will send you one back via =
e-mail or snail mail.

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG CLUB OF CENTRAL INDIANA, INC.

=20

OUTDOOR SPECIALTY SHOWS

=20

NEW HOTEL SITE LOCATION!

=20

Regardless of Weather

(A.K.C. LICENSED & UNBENCHED)

=20

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunday,   April 11, 2010

=20

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center

2930 Waterfront Pkwy W. Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46214

=20

SHOW SECRETARY

Kelly Broadus

207 W. Hampton Drive  Indianapolis, IN   46208

Phone: 317-927-7053   E-mail:  kbroadus17@xxxxxxxxxxx

JUDGES

Saturday, April 10, 2010

CONFORMATION:      Breed, &Veterans:=20

Mr. Michel Chaloux-   Ville Lorraine, PQ, CAN J6Z 1R5=20

Sunday April 11, 2010

CONFORMATION:    Breed, Veterans & Junior Showmanship: =20

Mr. Randy Chesnut- Houma, LA 70364=20

NEW HOST HOTEL:  CLARION HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTER.  On Indianapolis =
Westside I465.

 2930 Waterfront Pkwy W. Dr.  Indianapolis, IN  46214  Crawfordsville =
Road exit (16 A); right at 1st light onto US 136; =BD mile ahead on the =
right.  (317) 299-8400 E-Mail:  www.clarionwaterfront.com.  Mention =
=93GSDC Central Indiana=94 when making reservations for a room rate of =
$72 + tax per room (Rate includes deluxe continental breakfast).  Room =
cancelations must be made 72 hrs in advance by 4pm. Room rate guaranteed =
till 3/27/20

=20

=20

We are also doing supported GSD entries at the Wabash Valley Cluster =
April 22-25th, 2010

This is a four day All Breed Show the following weekend after our show.  =
They have met our request for a large outdoor ring and suggestion of =
possible judges.  =20

=20

The show Superintendent is:  Roy Jones Dog Shows =
(www.royjonesdogshows.com).

=20

=20

The Judges for the four days are:

                                                          Thursday, =
April 22 - Mr. Charlie Olvis
                                                          Friday, April =
23 - Mrs. Kathleen Steen

Saturday, April 24 - Mrs. Charlotte LaRosa
Sunday, April 25 - Dr. Morton Goldfarb

=20

 Location:  The Wabash Valley Fairgrounds

 S US 41,
            Terre Haute, Indiana

(This is right off Interstate 70 about 1h 25 minutes West of  =20

   Indy)

=20

Kelly Broadus
GSD Club of Central Indiana