[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Cake Pan

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:01:07 -0700 (PDT)

I did a google to see what I can find.  I found a couple of places that would
make a custom cake pan.  You might want to consider that.  I know I would love
to see a GSD cake.  Can't eat it, bad for the sugars, but fun to look at!

  I had hoped to find one, but a custom might be better!
  sheila
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:
  If any group of people can help me with this it is the people on this list.

Many of you know that I do a lot of cake decorating....it is one of my
"sane" hobbies...probably the only one (no offense.....none taken )

I was wondering if anyone has ever come across a GSD shape cake pan.

I have seen hundreds of character cake pans, and have had no luck finding
one of a GSD.

If anyone has one that wants to part with, or if anyone comes across one at
estate sales or local antique shops, let me know, I would love to purchase
one. Average price for a brand new character pan is about $10-15. If you find
one on that price range, please get it for me,
I will reimburse you right away.

Thanks for any help.

Ileana

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training

starting at 1¢/min.