[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GS people and the rest of the dog world

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:27:46 EST

I wonder how many GS people were aware of the AKC - Petland deal last year
and who the directors are that voted in favour of the deal?  How many GS people
receive and read the meeting minutes in the AKC Gazette?
I may be wrong, but my observations are that in general, GS people tend to
focus only on the GS and don't interface with allbreed clubs, people in other
breeds and don't stay on top of what is happening overall in dogdom.

Perhaps, people would not be so surprised by issues such as the support for
Hunte if they were more aware of what was going on in the dog world around
them.

Betty Johnson