[ SHOWGSD-L ] GROUP 4 BRAG & more

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:56:47 -0700

Our DREAM COME TRUE CARLY SIMON v NAVA has been on a whirlwind winning streak!
Two weeks ago at the Contra Costa Kennel Club in Antioch CA, CARLY was awarded
WB & BOS both days.  Thank you to the judges, Mrs. Patricia Hastings & Mrs.
Marion Mason Hodesson for the honors.  Thank you also to THERESA ROYER for
getting CARLY to and from the shows, a beautiful grooming job & handling her to
the wins!  Wish I had been there to see it.

Then this past weekend at the Wine Country KC shows in Napa CA...

On Saturday, WB, BOW & BOS awarded by Mr. Del Richards.  On Sunday, WB, BOW &
BOB under Mrs. Charlotte Clem McGowan.  CARLY was expertly handled to these
wins by the one & only, ERIC NORBY.

When CARLY was pulled in the group, we were thrilled.  When the judge pointed
at her for the GROUP 4, I was shouting & ERIC was beaming!  HUGE THANK YOU to
Mr. Del Richards for the placing in such a quality filled group.  Many THANKS
to ERIC NORBY for a terrific handling job this past weekend!  CARLY has the
attention span of a gnat & trying to keep her standing still in the breed ring
is a feat in itself, but even more so in the group!  <G>

Dream Come True Carly Simon v Nava, HIC, OFA
Sire:  AOE SEL EX CH/Can CH Nu EraTragicallyHip Braveheart HSAds, TC, OFA
(Hippy)
Dam:  Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne, PT, TC, OFA
Breeders:  Joan Intersimone, Jennifer Root, Jack Macri & Eric Norby

Very Proud Owners:  Angel Navarro & Joan Intersimone.

When you wish upon a star...  you can make a Dream Come True.

Joannie
Dream Come True Shepherds
Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne, HT, PT, TC, OFA
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango, HT, TC, OFA
BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream Come True
RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell Janice Joplin
and too many others to list!