[ SHOWGSD-L ] GROUP 1 Brag!!!!!!

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:51:45 -0700 (PDT)

Today at the Sand and Sea Kennel Club under Mrs. Andre Schoen our Ch Amari's
Bandit of Broadcreek OFA went Best of Breed than onto Herding Group ONE handled
by his owner Larry Legg.  This win was just icing on the cake since Bandit has
really been on a roll lately despite just turning 3 this past Thursday. I am so
proud of all the hard work his owners Larry and Susan have put into Bandit.
Larry has always been a great friend, we met back when Bandit's mom Leah was a
puppy, Larry always belived in Leah though many told me  since Leah was half
German, she would never finish.  Larry followed Leah around at every show, and
when Leah's handler retired, Larry went and put Leah's finishing Major on to
complete her Championship.  He often told me  if he ever got a shepherd it
would only ever be from leah since he loved her so much.  Well with Leah's 2nd
litter, Bandit was born and stole their hearts and Larry got his first
Shepeherd (another half German dog to boot).  Well Leah
 did Larry, Susan, and I proud with Bandit (as well as the other great dogs in
this litter) since Bandit has definately exceeding any dreams we had for him.
Larry and Bandit are a great team, and I am sure I will receive many more calls
from them since they are definately in it for the long haul and for their love
of the shows.  I wish I had been there today to see it, but due to colleg
reports due I had to stay home to work in order for me to show tomorrow.  But
be certain I will be out tomorrow giving them all a larger than life hug, and
congrats for all their hard work.

  Bandit is bred/co-owned by me, and owned by some of the best owners a breeder
could want, Larry and Susan Legg of Broadcreek Malinois Kennel.

  Bandit's other proud parents are my Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC OFA ROM
and Ch Darby-Dan's Sampson OFA.

Ann Marie
www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html
Home of
  Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC TC OFA
Amari's Elizabeth Taylor (Ch. pointed/Major R. @ 6 months)
Breeder/Owner of
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer)
Amari's Blissfull Jazz CGC TDI (Major pointed)
Amari's Cinderella von Hornberger (Ch. pointed)
Amari's Chances Are (Ch. pointed)

Access, No Cost.