[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GROM z WESELSKIEJ ZAGRODY to the Rainbow Bridge

  • From: EDEN HALL <gsdhallmark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <destinogs1@xxxxxxx>, Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Gray <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:40:43 -0700

Thank you, Mary.  We tried to share Grom with all who loved him - which were
many.  We miss him but have memories, progeny out there with his mark on them
and babies from him to come in the future.
The day before he passed, Jim & Grom fell asleep together in the grass, in the
sun on a warm, lazy day.

Edie

Hallmark German Shepherds
Top American And German Lines www.gsdhallmark.com