[ SHOWGSD-L ] GREETINGS FROM SNOW COUNTRY

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:59:57 EST

Hi Everybody,

I went no mail just before the Board meeting and have just set to mail
again so I could send you a message.  We had 12 inches of snow while I was  at
the Board meeting.  Then last night we had a couple inches.  And  this
weekend we are expecting another big amount.  I'm tired of this white  stuff!!!!

The Board meeting went well.  I will get the BOG out ASAP.  My  big problem
right now is I'm trying to do all the things I needed to do  immediately
after the Board meeting and of course am behind schedule.  And  we are
supposed to go to Atlanta to take care of our cute granddaughters next  week.
We
had intended to leave on Sat. but because of this next storm we  have decided
to leave tomorrow.  "Get out of Dodge" while we can!!   LOL

I'll have my laptop with me so I will be able to send the BOG out from
Atlanta.

We had a good board meeting and the reception with WDA on Saturday was
fun.  Lots of Texas friends (and a few from other places) came to the  meeting.

I will probably go no mail again for the trip to Atlanta because it's
harder to keep up with it when on the road.  If you have something you want  me
to respond to - send it to me directly.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - we'll be back the 14th

Tish