[ SHOWGSD-L ] GREAT NEWS

  • From: Barbara Amidon <amidon481@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 16:35:41 GMT

Sorry I am typing so much but in Miami it is cooler than the Eastern half..AND
we have just acquired LEBRON JAMES along with DWYANE WADE and CHRIS BOSH how
exciting is that???My son is over at the AMERICAN ARENA where there is a big
celebration going on..My son is in Security Go Miami Heat...Feel bad for
Cleveland James home town and where he played That area will lose a lot of
revenue..Barbara whose computer is working for a change..This is an old
historic home and the electricity is ancient..Barbara enjoying the pleasures
life offers..