[ SHOWGSD-L ] GREAT LAKES FUTURITY-MATURITY & SPECIALTY SHOWS INFORMATION

  • From: Linda Bobo <gsdccii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 05:59:17 -0800 (PST)

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG CLUB OF CENTRAL INDIANA, INC.
  IS HOSTING THE
  GREAT LAKES FUTURITY-MATURITY
  2 SPECIALTY SHOWS
  & the AMATEUR FUTURITY-MATURITY
  ALL OUTDOORS

  Show Site:
  Speedway 500 Moose Lodge
  4917 W. Vermont St.
  Indianapolis (Speedway), Indiana 46222

  April 5, 2007, HOSPITALITY at the Ramada Inn Limited West (host hotel) dining
area
  6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
  Club Hosts:  Steve and Christine Grainger (hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

  April 6, 2007 Great Lakes Futurity-Maturity
  Judge:  GAIL HARDCASTLE, White Salmon, Washington

  April 6, 2007, Educational Seminar TBA - Host Hotel in pm

  April 7, 2007 Great Lakes Amateur Futurity-Maturity at 8 am
  Judge:  NANCY SCHNEIDER, Evansville, Indiana

  April 7, 2007 GSDCCII Specialty Show
  Judge:  LINN KLINGEL, InverGrove Heights, Minnesota

  April 7, 2007 LOLLY PALOOZA
  Club Hosts:  Lolly & Lanalee
  GSDCCII DINNER CATERED AT HOST HOTEL
  BUFFET STYLE ? unlimited trips to food bar
  GT South Pulled Pork (GT South BBQ & Jazzy BBQ sauces);
  Chicken (white & dark meat, wings)
  With a variety of sides, desserts and beverages
  You can gather in the dining area or with your dogs & human friends in the
large grassy area between the Ramada and Jameson.  If it is cool at night, we
have 2 fire pits we can use for the grassy area.

  April 7, 2007 GSDCCII Specialty
  Judge:   JANICE STALEY, Pleasanton, CA

  Closing Date for Specialties:  Thursday, March 22, 2007, 6 pm

  ALL 3 DAYS:  GSDCCII Concessions, Merchandise Raffle, 50/50 Raffle, GSDCCII
Merchandise Booth and vendors, including Royal Canin, Nutro, Embroidery by
Sally, etc. under the Shelter.

  Anyone else that would like to set up a booth at the shows contact:  Chuck
Miller at chas77miller@xxxxxxxxx       or call (317) 773 0853

  THE PREMIUM LIST IS AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL IN ADOBE 7.0 FORMAT AND THE ENTRY
FORM IS AVAILABLE IN MS WORD.  The Adobe 7 or 8 reader is needed to open the
Adobe file.

  CONTACTS:
  Futurity-Maturity Chairperson & Conformation Committee Chairperson:  Lanalee
Jorgensen walflwr2@xxxxxxx
  Show Secretary:  Kelly Broadus  kbroadus17@xxxxxxxxxxx
  (317) 446-3675 (cell)  (317) 927 7058 (H)
  Show Chairperson:  Linda Bobo GSDCCIIGYP@xxxxxxx
  Phone:  (317) 293-1061 (H)  (317) 442-2440 (cell)
  Photography:  Valerie Harrington

  HOST HOTEL:  RAMADA INN LIMITED WEST  W. 38th St. & I-465 (exit  17). 3851
Shore Drive.  4 miles from show site.  Mention ?GSDC Central Indiana? when
making reservations.  Block of rooms (most of the hotel) reserved at special
rate until March 25, 2007.  Room doors face outside towards the parking lot.
PLENTY OF GRASSY AREAS.  Most rooms have microwaves, refrigerators & coffee
pots; wireless internet, cable TV, some have jetted tubs; complimentary
continental breakfast; also adjacent are McDonald?s, Arby?s and Cracker Barrel,
walking distance to Ruby Tuesdays.  Thursday Night Hospitality, Friday Seminar,
and Saturday Night Dinner will be held at this hotel.  MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS
EARLY!   Pet deposit ($15) required if dogs will be staying in your room.  All
room types $69.99 plus taxes per night; includes deluxe rooms.  Phone:  (317)
297-3077 or (317) 290-6470
  JAMESON INN INDY WEST, located adjacent to the north of the host hotel, W.
38th St. & I-465 (exit 17) 4 miles from show site.  3850 Eagle View Drive,
Indianapolis, IN 46254; Entry to rooms is from the hotel lobby.  Amenities are
comparable to Host Hotel.    Phone:  (317) 299-6105  PLENTY OF GRASSY AREAS.
  Red Roof Inn, Speedway   3 miles from show site & 1 mile from host hotel.
Crawfordsville Rd. exit 16A off I-465,  SW of  Crawfordsville Rd & SR 136
Intersection (first stop light off I-465 exit).  6415 Debonair Lane     Phone:
(317) 293-6881  Grassy areas are limited.