[ SHOWGSD-L ] GQ BRAG& BULL#24

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:33:24 -0500

Steve Grainger
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

Have been a bit late getting my brags on the List..nonetheless..I am happy to
say that GQ daughter Chablis-Stylistics Graffiti went Reserve Best In Fut. at
the SE under judge Kathy Casteel. Thank you Kathy for this very nice win!  She
also won the 12-18 class both days at the Specialty shows, thank you judges
Rita Sandell and Randy Chestnut ."Drew" was bred by Lori Kightly, Joan Fox and
Cindy Bartley...I think she is co-owned with the Kightly's, Bartley's, Jaudon
Behrman and Bill Sapp. "Drew's sister..G-Whiz..placed 3rd, in the same class.
She is owned by J.fox and Morton Goldfarb, their Dam is  MV Ch. Sklar. In the
Mat. Chablis-Stylistic Night Shade placed 3rd in a competitive Jr. Mat. class.
On the West coast...GQ daughter, Hickoryhill Sassy Westy's went WB and BOW for
a 5pt major..thank you judge Lee Brown. prior to this win Sassy had taken two
major reserves, one from the 9-12 puppy class under Kathy Potter..and another
from the 12-18 class under Lew Bunch handled by the
 team of Ken Tank. and Kathy Gray.As.if this want' good enough..this past
weekend...Sassy took another 4pt major reserve under judge Will
Petterman..owner handled and out of coat! We are thrilled that newcomer Dave
Lasater has met with such nice success with Sassy..as a newcomer..he has done
everything right with this young bitch.  Finally, this past weekend in
Beaumont, Bull son Chablis Rising Sun finished with a major under judge
Charlotte La Rosa..giving Bull his 24th champion(Doris will correct me if I am
wrong!) "Wesley" was bred by Bart and Cindy Bartley..and co-owned with Peggy
Douglas and was handled by Ross. If I forgot anyone or anything..I apologize!
Big congrats and thank you's to everyone! Steve and Christine Grainger