[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GO, GSDC of ATLANTA!!

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:45:55 +0000

Hi Lee and ALL,
I think you're club is well represented.  For those of us unable to actually do
hands on, we can throw money nad supples to teh ones who are doing teh work!
As far as I'm concerned, and this is jumping the gun just a little (watch for
my next post), I think all the folks who are there doing teh hands on deserve a
HUGE recognition at the National!

Thank You for all the work your club is doing!

Suzanne
PROUD to call GSD folks friends!!!

www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of Ch Firedog, Ch Cookie, Ch Flair, BIS/BISS Ch Yancy, Ch Flash, and Lil'
Miss Dancer!! Website updated 11/04