[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GL Futurity weekend activities Laaaaassssssttttt Caaaaallllllll folks

  • From: bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (List)
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:42:10 +0000

 Hey Barb now I feel like a bartender (heehee).
 To those people who've already made reservations for the dinner/presentation
by Dave Rinke we(the club)say Thank You, for those who've procrastinated today
is the last day to contact Barb regarding your reservations. She needs to give
the restaurant the information today. Below is her email and phone number(since
I've been posting this all week you should have it already) in case you don't
here it is.
For more information contact Barb Hahn 810-765-5616 or email her(see cc on this
email)
 Bob Neiman
Member GSDC of Det.
Host Club for the 2005 GL Futurity

Like Barb says we plan to keep you very busy. Come join us for a super
educational program and dinner. Reservations are due next week so come on and
give Dave an audience.
Regards
Bob Neiman
Member GSDC of Det.
Host Club for the 2005 GL Futurity

There are motel rooms left at both Super 8 and
Amerihost as of right now. The dog show rate only
holds thru May 20.

Don't forget Dave Rinke and his
dinner presentation "People, Politics, Dog
Breeding...Where ARe We Going" on Saturday night. I need your money by May 27
so
numbers can be given to the restaurant.
For more information contact Barb Hahn 810-765-5616
Also Wolverine has their match Friday night after the Detroit show.
For more information contact Contact Michelle Graham 989-291-5065

We plan to keep you very, very busy.
Barb