[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GIVING BACK

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:33:54 -0800 (PST)

Ok. Open mouth, insert foot...
But I agree,  I did feel a little harassed by the implications that if I did
not make my contribution quick and public,  then I really don't love the breed
and appreciate the work of LHSH.  I don't care for it, whether it's by the bell
ringers in front of Walmart, a St. Jude infomercial, a TV evangelist or my own
church, if I can't give cheerfully and of my own accord, then it says where it
is.

Denise W.

http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
for show and performance