[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GIVE US ALL A Break ! Great Canadian National !

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:05:25 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, someone figured it out. I think the Americans are a bit jumpy  EH:0)
  Terry
Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Give US a break, eh. I think you are being a bit too sensitive. My impression
of the orig. post was disappointment that there weren't more Canadian dogs
represented, nothing more. Can't you tell where the dog resides by the catalog
and / or the Canadian only classes? I do not think that any reasonable person
thinks for a second that Canadians don't have great dogs. Cynthia
Colleen & Peter Aucoin wrote: Very well said Micheal!
Thank you
Colleen

Building a website is a piece of cake.

and lay it on us.