[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GANDALF/He Did His Job

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:38:29 EDT

In a message dated 3/21/2007 2:32:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi  Kathy,

There are many German Shepherds who do "HERO" things every day  in Iraq and
here in the US.

The Shiloh people have been so adamant  about being a separate breed, I think
we need to honor that and focus on  our own.

This owner handler team did a very good thing, but like I  said, there are
many, many GSD teams who rescue people, apprehend  criminals, take a bullet,
and we should honor  those.

JMH,
Cyndy

Enough said.

Lets honor the K-9 officers that don't get any help. We have 9 dogs in this
area without financial means to get bullet/stab vest. I can think of a lot
better things to do for OUR guys.

I am sure the Shiloh people can come up with many ways to award one of  their
own, and are probably looking forward to that. Let them have their  joy.

To me, extending an official congratulatory letter  is  sufficient.

Ileana