[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: showgsd-l Digest V2 #432

  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:27:51 -0500

I flew with 3 puppies on American from San Diego to Dallas for added baggage,
100.00 per crate, two 9 weeks girls in one crate, 1 little boy in the other and
American was great, they let me stay with the pups until right before boarding
and then the porter stayed with them until they were loaded and then the flight
attendent came to me on the plane and told me they were on board. I don't know
about shipping without flying with them, but i was happy with my experience.
Pam

Msg: #6 in digest
From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Frontierl Airlines??
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:53:41 -0800

I flew a dog in a 500 crate home with me from the nationals on frontier air
lines, They couldn't have been nicer to me or  the dog. Helped me from the
curb to the  check in.  it was 100.00 added baggage.
I also have used continental Air lines and never had a problem.

Emilie

http://webmail.aol.com