[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: showgsd-l Digest V2 #24

  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, santanagsd1954@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:33:18 -0500

Here!!Here!! Well said! Thank you!

-----
Msg: #8 in digest
From: "Barbara Lee WILLIAMS" <santanagsd1954@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: showgsd-l Digest V2 #23
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:09:45 -0800

The? LOOK of EAGLES?? .... I have tried to restrain myself, but cannot.... THE
LOOK OF EAGLES ...is the EXPRESSION? REQUIRED? of our GSD Breed by?
KNOWLEDGEABLE? Judges and Breeders...
We are not? OR SHOULD NOT, BE , Breeding a Breed of BOOT-LICKERS!!!??
The GSD? in it's? LOOK OF EAGLES EXPRESSION , should? demand and receive
RESPECT!!!!!!!
It? TRULY hurts me to believe that anyone would hold? that 'LOOK OF EAGLES
EXPRESSION ' up to ridicule...
? It only proves, to me,? you do not know or understand the depth of courage
and
passion to defend and protect and serve, that this GSD Breed stands for and
always has.!!?
? The Breed originated in the Mother Country of Germany and they demanded ,
from
the beginning, a Breed who would stand between it's Master and all the Demons
of
Hell with fierce courage and heart to protect and defend them ....at the
sacrifice , if necessary ,of? it's own life....
 HENCE THE EXPRESSION ..'THE LOOK OF EAGLES... A BREED WITH PREY DRIVE ... AND
DEEP THRU THE HEART ... NO OTHER BREED IN THE WORLD CAN
BARB WILLIAMS

http://webmail.aol.com