[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: let us change our " gifts ""

  • From: msealover@xxxxxxx
  • To: barbwald1@xxxxxxxxxxx, barbthom.trezza@xxxxxxxxx, bhand500@xxxxxxxxxxx, bluehill.kennels@xxxxxxx, tvarish@xxxxxxxxxxx, gsdmomx3@xxxxxxxxx, elliemay2765@xxxxxxxxxxx, fridingers7@xxxxxxx, ObieBeagle@xxxxxxx, pametheb@xxxxxxxxxxx, mhmudslinger@xxxxxxx, beaglemania03@xxxxxxxxx, sackett28@xxxxxxx, jackrussellhouse@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, skip.chipps@xxxxxxxxx, crossfirekennel@xxxxxxxxxxx, theresa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 20:31:23 -0400 (EDT)

Well?

DEMOCRATES and Republicans
('different' ONLY in name)

We read all the jokes and forward the good ones
Someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with

All the people that run this country!!!!!!

Both Democrats and Republicans

Say,

"We're broke"

And can't help our own

Seniors,

Veterans,

Orphans,

Homeless,

Etc.,?????

But, over the last several years THEY
provided direct cash aid to....

Hamas - $351 M,

Libya $1.45 B,

Egypt - $397 M,

Mexico - $622 M,

Russia - $380 M,

Haiti - $1.4 B,

Jordan - $463 M,

Kenya - $816 M,

Sudan - $870 M,

Nigeria - $456 M,

Uganda - $451 M,

Congo - $359 M,

Ethiopia - $981 M,

Pakistan - $2 B,

South Africa - $566 M,

Senegal - $698 M,

Mozambique - $404 M,

Zambia - $331 M,

Kazakhstan - $304 M,

Iraq - $1.08 B,

Tanzania - $554 M,

...with literally Billions of Dollars

and they still hate us!!!!

But on the other hand,

Our retired seniors,

Living on a 'fixed income,'

Receive NO aid!

Nor do they get any breaks, while our government
And religious organizations will pour
Hundreds of BillionsOf $$$$$$'s
and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

Someone needs to explain to them that
Charity beginsAT HOME!!!

And another atrocity....

We have Hundreds of adoptable
American Children who are shoved aside

To make room for

The adoption of

Foreign orphans.

AMERICA: A country where we have

Countless Homeless without shelter,
Children going to bed hungry,
Elderly going without needed medication
and the Mentally ill without treatment -- etc.

YET..........

They will have a 'Benefit' Show

For the people of Haiti , on 12 TV Stations;
Ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents
clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Now Just Imagine if

Our own *GOVERNMENT*

Gave 'US' the same support they give to foreign countries.

Sad, isn't it?

we need to dump everyone of these ###holes in government..we the people need to
start making the laws and stop all this wasteful spending.

99% of people won't have the 'chutzpah' to forward this.

WELL, I'm one of the 1% who Just Did.

[...]

Breathe Right® Flu Relief
Have the Flu? Breathe Better So You Can Feel Better. Try Breathe Right!
breatheright.com