[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: board meetings

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:40:08 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2009 1:05:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

We know it works.  Your sense of efficiency is  legendary, so we trust  you
will return the use of an  agenda.

Every board meeting I have attended has had an agenda.   I used to ask the
sitting presidents for them prior to the meeting to have  them emailed to me
so I could see what was coming up for  discussion.   Some presidents
followed them more closely than  others, or used them more as an outline.
I know with Tish and Ginnys' sense of order, they will be  made and
followed, and I look forward to that.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark