[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: board meetings

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:14:31 EST

I don't have to return the use of an agenda - there has always been an
agenda used.  Sometimes it is not followed exactly but we always have  one.  :)

Tish

In a message dated 11/1/2009 2:04:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, InquestGSD
 writes:
We know it works.  Your sense of efficiency is legendary, so we  trust you
will return the use of an  agenda.