[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: board meetings

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:04:15 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2009 1:54:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
TISHW@xxxxxxx writes:
Hey  guys, enough sarcasm!!  I've had the pleasure of doing the agenda  a
couple times recently and believe me - it's work.  And we always have  had
an
agenda and will have one in the  future.

Tish

Good Job Tish!

We know it works.  Your sense of efficiency is legendary, so we trust  you
will return the use of an agenda.

Ileana