[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: board meetings

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 13:42:34 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2009 12:22:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What a  novel idea!!   Someone should put that into Roberts Rules and
Orders.  (Dripping with sarcasm)

Didn't we used to have agendas  before the Bunch Administration??  When
Purina took over, seems we  stopped adhering to the Annual Meeting written
agenda, then, just stopped the  written agenda, period.

Paula, 348 days and  counting

we stopped a few things........but we get money......"careful what you wish
 for"

(sarcasm still dripping)

Ileana