[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: board meetings

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 17:20:28 GMT

What a novel idea!!   Someone should put that into Roberts Rules and Orders.
(Dripping with sarcasm)

Didn't we used to have agendas before the Bunch Administration??  When Purina
took over, seems we stopped adhering to the Annual Meeting written agenda,
then, just stopped the written agenda, period.

Paula, 348 days and counting