[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: board meetings

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 17:11:38 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2009 4:40:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 11/1/2009 2:14:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, TISHW
writes:
I don't have to return the use of an agenda - there has always  been an
agenda used.  Sometimes it is not followed exactly but  we always have
one.  :)

Tish

I've seen some, at  some meetings, but not at all meetings,  including  OH.

I  will blame Paula's drugs for   that.....LOL

Ileana

Let me clear something up.  I did not attend the Board meeting in OH,  I
was way too sick for that.  I did attend the General meeting, and did not
find an agenda anywhere.

I have attended other board meetings, some under the Downing administration
 (yes on agendas), some under the Bunch administration (one with agenda,
other  without), and some under the Altman administration (yes on agendas).
Needless to say, the meetings with agendas were run smoothly, and the
members in  attendance, myself included, were able to follow the discussion and
understand  how business was being handled for the membership.

I have total faith that Tish, Ginny and Lanalee will do the right  things.

Ileana