[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: board meetings

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Paula Cooke <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Show List GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:23:28 -0800

LOL... all threads lead into mine:-)   You mentioned the table where
the agenda was supposed to be.... and that led into the VERY IMPORTANT
legislation report that would have been on that same table...   seems
a natural to me:-)

Stormy
a bit slap happy after spending a week racing through hundreds of
emails in less that 2 hours a day:-)

On Nov 1, 2009, at 12:13 PM, Paula Cooke wrote:

> You lost me on how this thread lead into yours!   (No great
> accomplishment, by the way.  It is not hard to lose/confuse
> me.)    :-)   :-)
>
> I was only talking about the agenda, not all the countless committee
> reports.
>
> Roberts Rules of Order state clearly that all meetings should have,
> and follow, an agenda!!  When one doesn't follow the basics, it is
> understandable how abuse and mistakes take over.
>
> Paula

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org
AKC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
Sunshine Squad <showgsd.org/sunshine.html)
GSDs and more