[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: board meetings

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 20:13:59 GMT

You lost me on how this thread lead into yours!   (No great accomplishment, by
the way.  It is not hard to lose/confuse me.)    :-)   :-)

I was only talking about the agenda, not all the countless committee reports.

Roberts Rules of Order state clearly that all meetings should have, and follow,
an agenda!!  When one doesn't follow the basics, it is understandable how abuse
and mistakes take over.

Paula