[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: board meetings

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:57:00 GMT

Where was this year's - 2009 - Annual Meeting Written Agenda???  I was told by
President Gail Hardcastle and a couple of other Board members and Committee
Chairmen that there was NOT going to be one this year.  There was NOT one on
the table with all the other papers and committee reports.  I consider the
Annual Meeting Written Agenda to be the VERY MOST important one of the year!!!
Or were my drugs stronger than I realized???   The Ohio National will go down
in my memory as VERY painful and VERY foggy!!  But, I do believe that I had a
good time, I think.

Paula, 348 days and counting