[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: board meetings

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 07:32:04 EST

From: rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx
To:  showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:  10/30/2009 6:21:26 P.M. Central Daylight  Time
Subj: [ SHOWGSD-L ] board  meetings
There have been massive  improvements in technology making  it possible to
allow members to see  the board in action. I really don't see  why the
board
would object. I  can't imagine wanting to spend a weekend  watching endless
meetings,  but someone might and it would be about the only  way most of us
could  ever get to a board meeting - something we have every  right to do.
I  would think that it could be a positive thing for most  members and the
board as the membership could then see just how hard working  these  people
are.

Ruth

Thank You Ruth.  One thing we may consider, with the use of an AGENDA,
some members may want to log in to listen to the discussion of a particular
issue that interest them.  Not necessarily the entire board meeting.   Make
the members feel included.

JMO

Ileana