[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Tick paralysis in dogs and children

  • From: gsdlady28@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:25:26 -0400

Checked it out on snopes.com and apparently it is true that ticks have a
neurotoxin in their saliva.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/ataxia.asp

Chris
*~*~*
If at first you *do* succeed, try not to look surprised.
Chris Watanabe & Mamo the Siamese resigned to sharing *her* house with Latte
(that other!) Siamese
renaissance_skyes@xxxxxxxxx
Aiken, South Carolina