[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: The Herding Gait

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, dfritsche@xxxxxxxxx, frontiergsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:48:47 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/2005 10:35:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
....everyone could show their dogs the best  way to
present them.....horses, flexi leads, etc.   VBG
Wouldn't that be fun?  So many people post on how amazing their dogs look
when they are gaiting around the yard or herding.  That is when you see the
true
GSD movement.  I, myself, have been late for work watching my guys work the
1/2 acre on their am play time.  I can't help watching them and and thinking
how
awesome they look <VBG>  I'd vote for that idea :-)
Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/