[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: The German Shepherd and the Panther

  • From: morton goldfarb <janandmort@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:47:51 -0400 (EDT)

Funny

What was was, what is is --but what was is and what is was!!

Morton Goldfarb

HAPPINESS IS A VOYAGE NOT A DESTINATION.

One day an old German Shepherd starts chasing rabbits and before long,
discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly
in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old German Shepherd thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep trouble now!"

Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew
on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther is about
to leap, the old German Shepherd exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious
panther! I wonder if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of
terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees.

"Whew!," says the panther, "That was close! That old German Shepherd nearly had
me!"

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree,
figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from
the panther. So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a
deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, squirrel,
hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!"

Now, the old German Shepherd sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his
back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?", but instead of running, the dog
sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet,
and just when they get close enough to hear, the old German Shepherd says...

"Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!"

Moral of this story...

Don't mess with the old dogs... Age and skill will always overcome youth and
treachery! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.

If you don't send this to five 'old' friends right away, there will be five
fewer people laughing in the world.

Of course, I am in no way insinuating that you are old, just 'youthfully
challenged'.

You did notice the size of the print, didn't you?

Joe Winningham
joewinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ph. 209-483-6112

Born Free and staying that way. The government earns no money. Everything it
spends is STOLEN from YOU your children and your grandchildren. STOP the
madness, STOP the slavery. Career politicians and elite universities are
taking us down. Harvard Princeton and Yale, Bullets bombs and banks. We the
people surround them. Stand up for individual liberty and limited
government. Help restore the constitution and honesty to our country.

No virus found in this message.