[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Thanks Re: GSD Float? GSD??

  • From: Teona Leonte <trennie100@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 10:04:15 -0700

Why can't we make that dream come true?  A GSD  has so many venues. It would
take 2 floats to cover them all.
The look of eagles, service dogs, working dog, Gsd therapy dogs, herding, etc
etc. they can do more than any other dog.  I got upset at first when I saw the
float then I realized it was a tribute to all working dogs. But sponsored by
the King shepherd lady.

I guess Carolyn is right, it will have to remain a dream. Hopefully not for long

Can you imagine the exposure for our so very smart versatile GSD's?

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

http://showgsd.org/mail.html