[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Thank you for contacting American Humane Association

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AKeller97@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:46:53 -0400

People - just to let you know...The American Humane Association is NOT
THE SAME ORGANIZATION as the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS).
    Your local shelters have no affiliation with the HSUS either.
          It does help to write letters, etc., but you'd best know what
you're talking about...most local/regional Humane Societies don't want
to be confused with HSUS--
Peggy

This is the response I received from them.