[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: [TX_RPOA_E-News] RPOA takes legal action: TX HB 1451 Anti-Breeder Bill

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:09:50 EDT

If you can find even a little left in your pocket book to support RPOA in
this case it will only be goof for all of us.
We need to work to get some of these bad bills overturned, and this is one
of the worst.

Molly
Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, lifetime  member CKC
"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light"