[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: [TX_RPOA_E-News] BREITBART'S BLOG: We've Been Sacked by HSUS!

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:19:16 EDT

____________________________________
 From: rpoa@xxxxxxxxx
To:  TX_RPOA_E-NEWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 9/22/2010 12:02:13 P.M. Central  Daylight Time
Subj: [TX_RPOA_E-News] BREITBART'S BLOG:  We've Been Sacked by
HSUS!

TX-RPOA E-News
>From RPOA Texas Outreach and
Responsible Pet  Owners Alliance
"Animal welfare, not animal 'rights'
and, yes, there is  a difference."
Permission granted to crosspost.
September 22,  2010

Subject: BREITBART'S BLOG;
We've Been Sacked by the Humane  Society

_http://biggovernment.com/jwurzelbacher/2010/09/22/weve-been-sacked-by-the-h
umane-society/_
(http://biggovernment.com/jwurzelbacher/2010/09/22/weve-been-sacked-by-the-humane-society/)

OR:  Tiny URL
_http://tinyurl.com/37zuw9r_ (http://tinyurl.com/37zuw9r)

We've  Been Sacked by the Humane Society
by Joe 'The Plumber'  Wurzelbacher

While Americans across the country have entered the  political game to save
our
country, moving that proverbial ball of  freedom towards the end zone, we've
been sacked. Blindsided. We've been so  focused on legislative elections
(and
rightly so) that most Americans  don't even know they've been hit - and hit
hard.
But not by some big,  burly monster like voter fraud or corruption. No,
we've
been knocked flat  by the ignorance of the conservative electorate and cute
little puppies  licking our stunned, what-the-heck-just-happened faces.
Well, I'll tell you  what just happened.
It's called the Humane Society of the United States  cowardly hiding behind
animal cruelty, lying to our citizens and taking our  constitutional rights
away
- one state at a time.
This radical  animal rights organization (HSUS), who spends less than 0.5%
of
its  $100M + budget on actually helping animals, is using the referendum
process
to slowly, systematically eliminate food production in the  United States.
In California, HSUS has decimated the egg industry forcing  chicken farmers
out
of business and consumers to buy imported eggs. In  Florida, for all intents
and purposes, HSUS eliminated the pork industry.  (Wondering why pork
prices
are
going sky high?) They've also crippled  numerous other agribusinesses -
dragging
connected industries down with  them.
This November, HSUS is after the dog breeding industry in Missouri  calling
the
bill the "Puppy Cruelty Prevention Act". Great name. I mean  who wouldn't
want
to keep someone from being cruel to a puppy?
READ  MORE AT URL ABOVE!
_______________________________

__._,_.___

_Reply  to sender_ (mailto:rpoa@xxxxxxxxx?subject=BREITBART'S BLOG:  We've
Been Sacked by HSUS!)  | _Reply  to group_
(mailto:TX_RPOA_E-News@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=BREITBART'S BLOG:  We've Been
Sacked by HSUS!)  | _Reply  via
web post_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TX_RPOA_E-News/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwbGNmdWg2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzg1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjQxMQRtc2dJZAM
yOTEEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMjg1MTc0OTI4?act=reply&messageNum)1)
 | _Start  a New Topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TX_RPOA_E-News/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmY2Q1bHVqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzg1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0
MjQxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyODUxNzQ5Mjg-)
_Messages  in this topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TX_RPOA_E-News/message/291;_ylc=X3oDMTMzcXMyazBvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzg1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQ
DMTcwNTA0MjQxMQRtc2dJZAMyOTEEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjg1MTc0OTI4BHR
wY0lkAzI5MQ--)  (1)
Recent Activity:
    *   _New  Members_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TX_RPOA_E-News/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnb2JxcTAyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzg1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNT
A0MjQxMQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjg1MTc0OTI3?o=6)  3
_Visit  Your Group_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TX_RPOA_E-News;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZXFkdTU5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzg1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjQxMQRzZ
WMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyODUxNzQ5Mjc-)

RPOA Texas Outreach (501 C4  Nonprofit)
www.rpoatexasoutreach.org
Responsible Pet Owners Alliance  (501 C3 Nonprofit)
www.responsiblepetowners.org
900 NE Loop 410  #311-D
San Antonio, TX 78209
$15 Annual Dues (Jan-Dec)

MARKETPLACE

_Stay  on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on -
Get the  Yahoo! Toolbar now._
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIGolp1436/MI3064.13983314.14041046.13298430/D=groups/S05042411:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP85182128
/L"89ea88-c66b-11df-b1ea-67b850a6fac5/B=gL85LmKImks-/J85174928780478/KkTNOMs_ZBLrQp6IFQpYAFw/A`60255/R=0/SIG94m4keh/*http://us.toolbar.yahoo.
com/?.cpdl=grpj)

____________________________________

_Hobbies  & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore
new  interests._
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIGopclt31/MI3064.14012770.13963757.13298430/D=groups/S05042411:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP85182128/L"89ea88-c
66b-11df-b1ea-67b850a6fac5/B=gr85LmKImks-/J85174928780478/K=kTNOMs_ZBLrQp
6IFQpYAFw/A`15306/R=0/SIGvlkvigg/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/h
obbiesandactivitieszone/)

____________________________________

_Get  great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers
Center._
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIGo2mcqjo/MI3064.13814537.14041040.10835568/D=groups/S05042411:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP85182128/L"89ea88-c66b-11df-b1ea
-67b850a6fac5/B=gb85LmKImks-/J85174928780478/K=kTNOMs_ZBLrQp6IFQpYAFw/A=6
078812/R=0/SIG4ae4ln1/*http://dogandcatanswers.yahoo.com/)

OA--)
Switch to: _Text-Only_
(mailto:TX_RPOA_E-News-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery