[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: TX: Governor Perry calls Special Session! New animal ...

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:48:14 EDT

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, lifetime  member CKC
"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light"

____________________________________
#311-D, San Antonio, TX  78209.
These donations are not tax deductible.
Your animals will be glad  you  did!
Subscribe  to this announcement only email list to stay informed regarding
all Texas  animal issues by emailing:
_TX_RPOA_E-News-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:TX_RPOA_E-News-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Donate  with PayPal or mail in:
www.rpoatexasoutreach.org

__._,_.___

_Reply  to sender_
(mailto:rpoa@xxxxxxxxx?subject=Re:%20TX:%20%20Governor%20Perry%20calls%20Special%20Session!%20%20New%20animal%20bill%20filed.)

_Reply  to group_
(mailto:TX_RPOA_E-News@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re:%20TX:%20%20Governor%20Perry%20calls%20Special%20Session!%20%20New%20animal%20bill%20fi
led.)  | _Reply  via web post_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TX_RPOA_E-News/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwNGxkN2JjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzg1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQDM
TcwNTA0MjQxMQRtc2dJZAMzNzMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzA3MjA4NTEx?actreply&messageNum73)
  | _Start  a New Topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TX_RPOA_E-News/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdGdrb251BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzg1Nz
EwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjQxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMDcyMDg1MTE-)

_Messages  in this topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TX_RPOA_E-News/message/373;_ylc=X3oDMTMzbGtvMWx1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzg1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQ
DMTcwNTA0MjQxMQRtc2dJZAMzNzMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzA3MjA4NTExBHR
wY0lkAzM3Mw--)  (1)
Recent Activity:
    *   _New  Members_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TX_RPOA_E-News/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnYjNxdDFlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzg1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNT
A0MjQxMQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMzA3MjA4NTEx?o=6)  12
_Visit  Your Group_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TX_RPOA_E-News;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYmxmbmRuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzg1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjQxMQRzZ
WMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzMDcyMDg1MTE-)

RPOA Texas Outreach (501 C4  Nonprofit)
www.rpoatexasoutreach.org
Responsible Pet Owners Alliance  (501 C3 Nonprofit)
www.responsiblepetowners.org
900 NE Loop 410  #311-D
San Antonio, TX 78209
$15 Annual Dues (Jan-Dec)