[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Some Guide Dog Information

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 04:24:32 -0500

I found this interesting.  I think GSDs are used more than many think,  and
there seems to be a trend back to them.

Evan  L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014  GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth  Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
Click here:  Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds