[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Showgsd-l New Application - Terri Mead

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 22:22:52 -0700

Replies in private, please
Please wait 4-6 days before welcoming Terri in private

Begin forwarded message:

From: Terri.mead647@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Showgsd-l New Application
Date: September 30, 2013 8:02:03 PM PDT

, (Terri.mead647@xxxxxxxxx) on Monday, September 30, 2013 at 22:02:03
and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of
the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America
/ German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American Kennel
Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures of
the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently qualified
to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC events, that I am
in good standing and not under

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: Rowes ridge shepherds

name: Terri Mead

City: Hartford

State: Wi

clubs: German shepherd dg club america

2_sponsors: Tim brown, Diane brown

Method: Digest

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this application
is correct

REMOTE_HOST: imagestream1.bertramwireless.com
REMOTE_ADDR: 206.126.209.6
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 7_0_2 like Mac OS X)
AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/11A501

Stormy V. Hope

any post.