[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Saw this posted...can you pass it on?

  • From: bedkar@xxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 00:09:40 -0400 (EDT)

German Shepherd bitch found in Yakima, WA
Posted by: "Lori Snyder" snyderchick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   snyderchick77
Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:22 am (PDT)

Beautiful purebred, very dark red and black GSD bitch, sbout 2 years old found
in Yakima, WA area. Has on collar, no tags, no tattoo or chip. Very much in
heat. If this might be your dog, or know whose it might be please contact me
right away, her time at the home she is in is limited. I would take her in
myself and may end up doing so, but my young GSD male will drive me nuts for
weeks, and dont need an unwanted pregnancy right now. Thanks so much. Also if
someone from Seattle purebred dog rescue or German shepherd rescue can you
please contact me. Thanks so much, Lori Snyder Selah, WA
snyderchick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 509-698-4322