[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Re: truth or rumor ?

  • From: geschette@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 15:43:45 -0400

Myself and the Anderson were are Canada a few weeks ago. Reggie called the
Anderson for money. I know he called several people around Memphis. He even
called Scott Trahan. If you don't know the truth about Reggie just call some of
the Memphis GSD people. He does have a drup problem. So, instead of send him
money to help his habit, don't send him anything except good kind words to help
him out.
Greg

From: "Liz" <RockyLizard@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> I'm sorry guys, maybe I'm a hard person, but I wouldn't even give my own
> kids money to get out of jail--and they know it, too.  I raise my children
> like I raise my dogs, with lots of love, praise, and also discipline when
> a lesson needs to be learned.
>
> If my kids ever (God forbid) do something dumb enough to end up in jail,
> it's probably because there's a lesson that they need very badly to learn
> and as far as their father and I are concerned they can sit there until
> they learn it.
>
> If you have donated someone's bail money, good for you--that's very kind
> and very generous, and you're a better person than I am.
>
> But I won't--not when a lesson needs to be learned.
>
> Liz in Utah
>

>> I received a call from Regie Johnson. He said he was in jail, had  been
>> accused of some sort of altercation that had to do with a gun. He needed
>> money for
>> bail, and had part of the money, but needed the rest.  He wanted  me to
>> send
>> it to his girl friend, and I asked her to call me. Then when I  agreed,
>> he
>> told me he needed it sent to a money transfer number, as his girl  friend
>> was in
>> an automobile accident.
>>
>> I went to the bank to wire the funds, and found the address to be North
>> West
>> airlines. So, when he called again, he asked that it be sent to another
>> person.  This was his sister. I called and talked to his sister, and told
>> him to
>> bitch slap him, and get him back under control. She promised me she would
>> do
>> so.
>>
>> We called the jail and they had no record of him being there, and no one
>> that matched his age and description.
>>
>> But, I have always lik
ed Reggie, (and I still do), and if he is in
>> trouble,
>> for any reason, I decided to help. I did send $300.00 because I felt that
>> if
>> he  is not being truthful to me, that it was an amount that would resolve
>> my
>> future  with him, and not so much I would not be able to sleep were he
>> lying to
>> me.  Also, it would be a fee to eliminate any future requests.
>>
>> Reggie did call me back and said they had raised his bail, and he needed
>> more.  I told him to have his public defender call me, and I would
>> discuss
>> it
>> with him.  Reggie also told me that he heard from Kent who asked that
>> when he
>> got out of jail, that Kent wanted him to come live with him.  I  have
>> heard
>> nothing since.
>>
>> If our friends are in trouble, even if not properly represented, if we
>> can
>> reach out to help I see that as something we should do.  I don't know the
>> true
>> facts, but if I was ripped off for  but $300.00 it is probablly one of
>> the
>> best things to happen to me lately.
>>
>> I still hope I was of some help to Reggie. If he is or was in jail, I
>> want
>> him to find his way out. If he is only trying to take advantage of us,
>> then it
>> is his problem, not ours.  I am glad I did send the money and I still
>> hope
>> that he will prove me to have done the right thing.
>>
>> Evan  Ginsburg
>> Asgard German Shepherds
>> http://www.asgardgsd.com/
>> Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together

MANNER
ALL
PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND I
S A