[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: The only answer I have

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, sophoclesajax@xxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:25:41 -0500 (EST)

The current rules for the AKC FSS would not permit the WS/BBS to enter the AKC
through that program.   The FSS rules have previously been posted to this List.

I am not sure when these rules were put into effect.  Maybe after 2005?????

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd