[ SHOWGSD-L ] [Fwd: Re: Re: Properly structured animal looks good at all speeds?????]

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:53:21 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Properly structured animal looks good at
all speeds?????
Date:   Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:50:58 -0500
From:   Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Danannkennel@xxxxxxx

Hi Sally:  Thanks for your reply.  I don't believe there ever is a
"perfect" dog in everyway; however, I do believe there are properly
structured animals (according) to our GSD standard.  And because they
are not perfect, you're right, the handler will know how to handle them
to the best of that dogs ability and show off their best attributes.  My
remarks were about a properly structured animal, not a perfect
structured animal.  Heck, if they were all perfect, we'd have a whole
back yard filled with champions.    Then they'd be no challenge for us
as breeders, and nothing to look forward to in future litters.  This I
believe, is what drives us as breeders, trying to produce the best we
can and with each litter tyring to improve on the last.    Have a great
day,  Barbara