[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Picture this

  • From: "Valerie Harrington" <whereis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 11:22:00 -0500

Nope, nope, nope - I have no desire to do the National, haven't put in a
bid, have no plans on putting in a bid.

Terry's right - there are other well-qualified people who have submitted
their proposals.  I wish them all the best.

Valerie Harrington
whereis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 5/6/2008 10:50:39 AM
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Picture this
>
> Oh cool I didn't know Val put in a bid. She does beautiful work.  She had
a head study on one of the Review covers that was beautiful and a gating
puppy that was so elegant. I can't remember a time when the GSD fancy had
so many good photographrs to chose from.

>   Terry
> Michelle Graham <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> --
> Michelle
> veni, vedi, "ViciSheps"
> home of RBIF CH Vici's Wind Walker
> Am & Can CH Vici's Abilene V ShadowValley
>
> > Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:33:15 -0400
> > From: Michelle Graham
> > To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Picture this
> >
> > Don't forget the gal from the Mid-West...IMO there is no one better then
> > Val Harrington and she is very, very customer oriented....
> > --
> > Michelle
> > veni, vedi, "ViciSheps"
> > home of RBIF CH Vici's Wind Walker, OFA'd
> > Am & Can CH Vici's Abilene V ShadowValley

AND of
> > > the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> > >
> > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY
> > > MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> > > PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
> > > FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION
WILL BE

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

> > > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

5/5/2008