[ SHOWGSD-L ] [Fwd: Re: Re: Litter Mates /Aggressiveness]

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:51:50 -0500

Spelling correction:  should have read "the male was huge, not (hugh)."
That's what I get for not proof reading before I sent it and instead
proof read it after I sent it.  Good thing I caught this before I hear
from my friend John V!!!!!!  LOL,  Barbara

--
Barbara J. Galasso
CHIEFTAINS GERMAN SHEPHERDS