[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Re: ROM Proposed Changes

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 14:14:43 EDT

In a message dated 9/9/2006  11:49:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
BJBuie@xxxxxxx writes:

Should  we only allow GSDCA member
dogs to participate in the TC test?

Please explain why these people who can breed their animal enough to make  it
an ROM, or who can afford to campaign a champion to a select, do not  support
the entire breed by joining the parent club.  This is a matter of  principle
to me.  If you care about the BREED as a whole, not just your  own dogs,
support the parent club.  Don't give me finances as a reason,  that does not
fly
with me.  Are there other good reasons not to  join?

Carol Moore