[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Re: P.R./ bad backs & rears & color

  • From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd gsd <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:09:31 -0700

I have to take issue with a lot of this, Carolyn, it's simply not true. Most
of the sites with German dogs are promoting their breeding just like
everyone else. You are doing exactly what you accuse them of doing.
We need to breed good dogs and promote them. Bashing someone else's breeding
only reflects poorly on the basher.
Ken

  On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx