[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: PETA PERSON

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:35:28 EDT

Thanks everybody.  He was the one.  I just couldn't  remember his name last
night.

Tish

In a message dated 10/19/2009 11:07:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Wasn't  it Cass Sustein?

Gina
ROYAL T  SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v  Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c