[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: More than that, I did it my way

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, Gsdman2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:12:59 EDT

In a message dated 8/18/2007 6:43:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
was  pleased at the quality and content of the BOG this past week,  but
still ask why it needs to take 2 weeks after a meeting to get that  out  to
the
membership.   With cell phones, long distance  plans and  of course the
internet,
people have become used to a much  quicker  information flow.  That should be
consideration for a  future board.  It is just plain hard to surmise or
suppose with solid  information.

Molly,

I have to disagree with you here.  Getting the BOG within 2 weeks of  the
meeting is outstanding.  We are ALL volunteers and all have other  things we
have
to do.  I understand from Tom that, in addition to his  job, he had a problem
with his well to be dealt with at the same time he  was doing the BOG (nobody
likes being without water).  The internet has  made us all want instant
gratification.  Unfortunately, that is not  necessarily a good quality.

Tish

PS - I understand the problem in your area may be too much water - not too
little.